A beautiful cluster ring made during the late Victorian era from 18 karat yellow gold and platinum. Sitting at center is a striking old cut blue sapphire weighing 1.10 carats. The gorgeous color pops against the bright white of the diamonds. Prong set, the sapphire is surrounded by a halo of 8 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.21 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 1.70 carats. Dated 1885, the center sapphire makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Blue Sapphire, approximately 1.10 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 1.70 total carat weight, VS-SI, K-L
- 0.58" length x 0.52" width
- 4.81 grams
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1886. French hallmark on back of shank. Original hand engraving " 31 October 1886". Remaining hand engraving is illegible.
- Condition = Excellent.