The Emerson is a mix of two of our bestselling styles! It has the diamond setting of the Natasha Engagement Ring with the band of the Iris Engagement Ring. This timeless design will pair with any wedding band. This ring is set with a genuine antique old European cut diamond that has been recycled from an antique piece of jewelry. The antique facets and sparkle will mesmerize you! The ring features a slim band with four sharp prongs to securely hold the stone in place with a delicate look. The shank of the band features three diamonds hand set with a carved “v” accented by hand milgrain on each side of the center diamond.
- 2.03 Carat J SI2 Antique Old European Cut Diamond
- GIA report 2215111941
- 0.03 carat accent diamonds
- Width of band is 1.5 mm
- Diamond is 7.92 - 8.14 x 4.98 mm
- 14K yellow gold
- Ring size 6. We offer one complimentary resize and most rings can be resized. The size listed on the ring is the current size and any change from that is counted as the first complimentary resize. Each additional resize is $40 plus return shipping if needed.
- Inquire about a discount available for wire transfer payment.
- To custom order this ring with a different center stone please contact us