This stunning antique ring features a large and nice quality rose cut diamond. The diamond is GIA certified 2.15 carats, J color, VVS1 clarity. The deeper dome of this rose cut diamond means that the light playfully reflects off of its surface to create lots of sparkle. The side accent diamonds are petite old European cut diamonds.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Round Rose Cut Diamond center, 2.15 carats, VVS1, J, GIA Report No 2396783097
- Old European Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.30 total carat weight, SI1-2, H-I
- 2.33 grams
- 0.60mm width shank near stone setting, tapers up to 1.7mm width under the finger
- Size 5.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1930. No hallmarks.