This amazing Art Deco Era ring is made up of a beautiful marquise center diamond weighing 3.01 carats, set in platinum. The center marquise diamond comes with a GIA report and has great color and clarity. The band is decorated with single cut and carre cut diamonds, giving the ring some extra sparkle, with touches of hand engraving throughout. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring. The ring is currently a size 6-6.25, and can easily be resized.
- Marquise Diamond, approximately 3.01 carats, VS2, I, GIA 5222197492
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.08 total carat weight, SI, G-H
- Carre Cut Diamonds, approximately, 0.10 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H
- 0.60" length x 0.36" width
- Size 6-6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1920
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.