A vibrant large bright blue sapphire, weighing approximately 4.63 carats, glistens and glows in the center of a halo of beautiful old mine cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.40 total carats. The ring is set in 14 karat yellow and platinum. A classic ring that will never go out of style! We think that this makes the perfect alternative engagement ring as well as a beautiful everyday ring that provides a vibrant pop of color to any outfit. This lively ring is even more beautiful in person!
- 14 karat yellow and platinum
- Blue Sapphire, 4.63 carat, no heat treatment, with C. Dunaigre
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.40 total carat weight, VS-SI, J-K
- 0.60" length x 0.53" width
- 4.79 grams
- Size 5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910 setting. No hallmarks.