This amazing pendant from the 1780s is an amazing find! The pendant features large and vibrant amethysts with a halo of petite old mine cut diamonds. This piece is crafted from 14 karat yellow gold and silver, a popular combination from this particular time period. The amethysts are an amazing 23.00 total carat weight and feels luxurious when worn. Each faceted, oval-shaped stone sparkles with subtle variations of purple hues. This pendant would make the perfect statement piece for a day or night out, and is perfect for those who have a February birthday!
- 14 karat yellow gold and silver
- Amethyst (top), approximately 6.00 carats
- Amethyst (bottom), approximately 17.00 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 1.00 total carat weight, SI1-2, J-L
- 1.87" length (including bail/jump ring) x 0.81" width
- Circa 1780. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the pendant. Common with a piece of its age.