These antique earrings feel as fresh today as ever. Done in the classic combination of rich 14 karat yellow gold and silver, they are accented with amazing aquamarine drops weighing approximately 3.0 total carats, with a beautiful floral design done in rose cut diamonds and silver. The drops finish with a hooked kidney wire for safe and carefree wearing. At 1.02” in length, they have a bold and powerful feel. They have great movement when worn and look fantastic dressed up or down. These will make a beautiful addition to your jewelry box and you’ll find yourself reaching for them year after year. If you’re looking for a statement pair of earrings, look no further than this chic pair!
- 14 karat yellow gold and silver
- Aquamarines, approximately 3.0 total carat weight (1.50 carats per earring)
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.04 total carat weight (both earrings ; 0.02 total carat weight per earring)
- 1.02" length x 0.28" width
- Circa 1860 (diamond settings), aquamarines added later.
- Condition = Excellent.