This bangles is one of the most spectacular finds we have had in our collection! The diamonds are in a stunning star and moon motif that elegantly covers the wrist in silver, with the back of the bangle being a buttery 18k yellow gold. The diamonds are a beautiful mix of antique cuts including petite carré cut diamonds, which are a step cut square shape. The diamond does have a few modern round brilliant cut diamonds which we assume are replacements for the original antique stones that may have fallen out over time. The bangle is in a very good condition with all the diamonds expertly tightened. This bangle looks great stacked or worn alone!
- 18 karat yellow gold and silver
- Mix of Old European Cut Diamonds, Old Mine Cut Diamonds, and Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds (modern round brilliants are expected to be replacements), approximately 0.75 total carat weight, SI1-2, I-K
- Old European Cut Diamond center, approximately 0.30 carats, SI2, J
- Carre Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.50 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- 2.12" diameter
- 12.3mm width at top, 3.7mm width at bottom
- Circa 1870. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Some oxidation. No safety chain. Comes with box.