This band is a mix of old world and modern style. The center old mine cut diamond is approximately 0.90 carat and shines bright white. Surrounding the center diamond are a mix of baguette and modern round brilliant diamonds. The wide gold band is made of a buttery yellow 18K gold. The ring size between a size 6.75 and 7, due to the width (measurements below), the ring fits tighter like a size 6.5. The ring has some original engraving on the inside of the shank that has been worn away with a French hallmark on the back of the ring.
- Old Mine Cut Diamond center, approximately 0.90 carat J SI2
- Modern round brilliant cut diamond accents, 0.20 carat total weight
- Straight baguette diamonds accents , 0.30 total carat weight
- Between size 6.75-7, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- 12.8 grams
- 13.4mm at top of ring, tapers down to 8.7mm on the bottom
- French hallmark on back of shank (owl), "Blanche.M ar 14.20" hands engraved, partially illegible