Beautiful and substantial, this stunner is a special find from circa 1920. The ring features an estimated 1.30 carat deep blue sapphire prong set in 18 karat yellow gold, surrounded by two rows of Old Mine Cut Diamonds, weighing a total of approximately 0.65 carats. The stones are all set in platinum and the back is all open, allowing light to flow through, making the diamonds and sapphire shine. The blue sapphire gives the ring a subtle pop of color, making it a great everyday piece or a statement piece for a day or night out. This ring would make the perfect right hand cocktail ring or alternative engagement ring.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.65 total carat weight, SI, J-L
- Sapphire approximately 1.30 carats
- 0.68" length x 0.53" width
- Size 6.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1920, French.
- Condition = Excellent.