This stunning square fob locket is a classic Victorian era piece. The locket is made of 10 karat rolled yellow gold with a simple yet beautiful hand carved starburst diamond with a crescent moon design adjacent. It is a gorgeous locket that opens and closes perfectly with a click. It has a proper working hinge, and would be easy to add any photo in. We love it worn as an heirloom locket on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces. It comes without a chain so you can add it to your favorite antique or modern necklace.
- 10 karat rolled yellow gold
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.09 total carat weight, SI, J-L
- Ruby, approximately 0.02 carats
- Sapphire, approximately 0.02 carats
- 1.30" length (including bail) x 0.93" width
- Can hold 2 photos, 0.50" length x 0.50" width
- Circa 1900. Original photo inside. Wightman & Hough Co.
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the locket. Common with a piece of its age.