This black onyx pendant is a fabulous find. From circa 1870, the 18 karat yellow and silver has beautiful patina throughout. The pendant is substantial in size at 1.93 inches in length and 1.36 inches in width. The smooth oval black onyx features rose cut diamonds with a petite pearl in the center. The rose cut diamonds have a total weight of 0.60 carats. On the other side of the pendant, is a glass compartment that can hold 1 photo, sized 1.16 inches in length by 0.86 inches in width. The pendant can also be worn as a pin. Dramatically striking, this sleek and bold pendant is extremely well made, and is a unique piece to treasure forever. To be worn as a pendant a top piece needs to be added.
- 18 karat yellow gold and silver
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.60 total carat weight, SI-I, H-J
- Black Onyx
- Can hold 1 oval shaped photo or small keepsake in the back, 1.16" length x 0.86" width
- 1.93" length (including jump ring) x 1.36" width // 1.75" length without jump ring
- Circa 1870
- Condition = Excellent. Foldable jump ring at the top of the pendant, can add any bail to it.