A beautiful ring made from 14 karat yellow gold centering around a lovely opal. The oval opal cabochon weighs approximately 0.35 carats, and has a bright play-of-color when the wearer moves, like a rainbow galaxy caught on your finger. Prong set, opal is framed by two modern round brilliant diamonds in the north and south position. It’s a beautiful piece that looks amazing on to accent any outfit. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. It’s a great way to include a pop of color into any outfit and is perfect for all the opal lovers out there.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Opal, approximately 0.35 carats
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.20 total carat weight, SI, I
- 0.50 inches length
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1880. "E.V.R. to L.M.A. 1880" engraved on inside of shank.
- Condition = Excellent. Diamonds are not original they were modern replacements.