Beautiful and substantial, this starburst locket from circa 1920 is an antique treasure. On the front of the classic locket is a hand-carved star with an Old Mine Cut Diamond set in the middle. It opens to hold two round shaped photos so you can keep your loved ones close. The back of the locket features beautiful hand engraving. It's a substantial size, and we love it worn as an heirloom locket on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces. It comes with a 15 inch chain, so you can layer with other favorite necklaces and charms.
- 10 karat yellow gold locket & 14 karat yellow gold chain
- Old Mine Cut Diamond, approximately 0.07 carats, SI, H-I
- 15" length, chain
- Can hold 2 round photos, each 0.66" diameter
- Circa 1920, monogram GGM on back.
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the locket. Common with a piece of its age.