One of our favorite styles of antique rings - the navette! This turquoise and old mine cut diamond ring is classic Victorian era style navette ring. The ring is crafted from warm 14 karat rose-y yellow gold and features an old mine cut diamond center, accented with vibrant petite turquoise. It is about 0.68 inches in length, making it easy to wear on the finger. Navette rings provide a long, slenderizing look that is universally flattering. It would be an amazing engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece or a perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- 14 karat rose-y yellow gold
- Old Mine Cut Diamond, approximately 0.10 carats, SI1, J-K
- Petite Turquoise
- 0.68 inches length x 0.37 inches width
- Size 8, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1870. "C.W. to J.Mc.C." engraved on inside of shank.
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.