Our Arin Chain with Dog Clip Clasp is one of our made to order versions of an antique Victorian Era chain. The Belcher chain originated in Britain in the 18th century, and was named for the bare knuckle boxer Jem Belcher who was Champion of All England from 1800 to 1805. This chain style with a “dog clip clasp” also called a fob clasp, was popular chain for men’s pocket watches. We love using this antique style chain as a necklace and the clip is perfect for holding any charm antique or modern. Each necklace is custom handmade to order in 2-3 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
Due to a high order volume on this chain orders are delayed and estimated to ship by the end of February.
- 14K Yellow gold, links are semi-hollow
- 2.9 mm width approximately
- 18 or 20 inch base chain length, length does not include the clasp. All of our chains are hand assembled and may slightly vary in length. Please contact us for more information.
- Dog clip extender, 1.5 inches length
- Gram weight of 18 inch is approximately 5.2