A stunning Art Deco creation, this ring sparkles from every angle! Made of platinum the center features to old mine cut diamond weighing a total 0.60 carat weight. The rest of the ring had bright white rose and petite old mine cut diamonds. The intricate design sit low on the finger and is comfortable for daily wear. The ring is currently a size 6.5 and can easily be resized.
- Center two old mine cut diamonds, approximately 0.60 total carat weight J-L, VS-SI
- Petite old mine cut accents, approximately 0.10 total carat weight
- Rose cut diamond accents, approximately 0.10 total carat weight, I-J, VS
- 4.26 grams
- 0.65" length x 0.43" width
- Size 6.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1930