This gorgeous Art Deco emerald and onyx diamond ring sparkles bright with diamonds set all over the design. The contrast of the vibrant emeralds along with the black onyx, against a background of sparkling diamonds is a perfect pairing. The shape and size of the ring has a substantial feel, but the weight of the ring is actually very light and easy to wear. The platinum design allows for tons of milgrain detailing adding a delicate feel to this statement ring. Worn as an engagement ring or a cocktail ring, this beautiful piece is sure to stop you in your tracks.
- 5% Iridium and 95% Platinum
- Black Onyx
- Green Emerald, approximately 0.40 carats
- Transitional Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.45 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- 3.8 grams
- Size 5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1920. No hallmarks.