This stunning late Art Deco era ring sparkles across your finger! The two large diamonds in the center are a total of 0.90 carat weight. The deco step style setting is adorned with fourteen petite sparking rose cut diamonds. The diamonds are set in platinum. Measuring 0.50 inches in length, its rectangular shape is stunning. It looks gorgeous on and is super comfortable with its flat design. We love it as a unique engagement or statement ring!
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.90 total carat weight (approximately 0.45 carats each), SI1-2, H-I
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.04 total carat weight, SI-I, H-J
- 4.23 grams
- 12.75mm width on top of the finger
- 2mm width shank near the setting, tapers down to 1.6mm width shank under the finger
- Size 5.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1930. No hallmarks.