This Art Deco Hexagon Onyx Ring is a classic example of beautiful Art Deco Era Jewelry. The center diamond is a 0.40 carat old european cut diamond. The diamond is bezel set in a platinum setting with a faceted onyx and diamond hexagon halo. The top of the ring was most likely a pin that was converted into a ring. Behind the top onyx and diamonds is a lovely star design. The shank of the ring is also beautifully engraved and can easily be resized. The ring is currently a size 6.75, and can easily be resized.
- Old European Cut Diamond Center, approximately 0.40 carats, I1, I
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.48 total carat weight, SI1-2, I-J
- Black Onyx
- 0.60" length x 0.54" width
- Size 7.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1920. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Good. Shank needs repair.