Like a collection of celestial bodies, the many different antique cuts of white diamond in this ring orbit your finger along the top of this dainty art nouveau piece. The platinum settings keep the stones bright before transitioning into a warm, dainty 18 karat yellow gold band. Gentle milgrain frames each stone (because, as we know, planets keep even smaller objects in their orbit.) This timeless ring is sparkly and low set, with a palette that pairs well with a wide variety of colors so that it can be worn as a solo statement or as a part of your collection. Either way, we know you'll love it as much as we do.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old European cut diamonds, approximately 0.25 total carat weight, SI1-2, H-J
- Old mine cut diamonds, approximately 0.03 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- Rose cut diamonds, approximately 0.01 total carat weight, SI, H-I
- 0.43" length 2.45mm width shank near diamonds, tapers down to 1.3mm width under the finger
Circa 1910. Condition = Excellent.
Ring size 8, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.