A chic and unique ring! Large and in charge, it's crafted from buttery 18 karat yellow gold. Sitting front and center is an asscher cut diamond weighing 1.70 carats flanked by petite carré cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.20 carats. There are additional modern round brilliant diamonds resting in rows on top and bottom of the center stone. This ring looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" kind-of-look. It would also make a fantastic engagement ring for those who are looking for a bold statement look.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Asscher Cut Diamond (square emerald cut), 1.70 carats, SI2, L, GIA 2211200932
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.90 total carat weight, SI, H-K
- Carre Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.20 total carat weight, VS, H-J
- 0.48 inches wide
- Size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Due to the design of this ring we can only resize this ring within 1/2 size up or down. Because of the wider design style of this ring we recommend a size slightly larger than your average ring size. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1980's. No hallmarks. "153" and "D135" on inside of shank.
- Condition = Excellent.