This bracelet is a vintage diamond and platinum mid century bracelet inspired from Art Deco era. The bracelet features baguette cut diamonds of approximately 0.30 carats total weight at the center. In the surrounding design the bracelet also has approximately 1.25 total carat weight of single and brilliant cut diamonds.
- 14 karat white gold straps and safety chain, and platinum center diamond piece
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 1.0 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-I
- Modern Round Brilliant Diamonds, approximately 0.25 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-I
- Baguette Diamonds, approximately 0.30 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H 1
- 8.17 grams
- 7.25" length bracelet, can be shortened upon request.
- 19.4mm width on top, tapers down to 3.4mm width under the wrist 2.25" length safety chain
Circa 1950. No hallmarks