The Black Enamel Birthstone Belcher Ring is part of our Mourning Collection inspired by Georgian and Victorian era pieces of the past. The ring features a 4.5mm round colored birthstone, set in a classic antique belcher style setting. Black enamel is hand painted behind the stone with precision to make the stone pop. The smooth enamel behind the diamond gives this ring a modern feel, while also making the colored stone more vibrant. This ring is the perfect birthstone ring to personalize, and makes an amazing everyday ring. We love to stack these with our other pieces from the collection, and other personal favorites. You can also personalize this sweet ring with hand engravings on the inside. Each ring is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat gold (18 karat gold and platinum available upon request)
- 4.5mm round colored birthstones
- Total width on top of finger is 8.52 mm
- Gram weight is approximately 2.84 for size 5.5
- Black Enamel
- The birthstone for the month of April is diamond, Black Enamel DIamond Belcher Ring
- Ring sizes are available in quarter and half sizes from 4-8. Please write the exact size you would like in the notes section during checkout.
- Engraving category B. Click here to order hand engraving!