A stunning and romantic antique pendant. Made in the late Victorian era in 18 karat yellow gold and 14 karat rose gold, this large oval-shaped pendant features a center floral design set with sweet antique rose cut diamonds and vibrant ruby. The floral motif is set against beautiful bloodstone. Measuring 1.82 inches tall with the bail, it's a great size, completing any look. Simple and perfect, it's a love token you'll never want to take off! It looks great on its own or stack with your other favorite pieces.
- 18 karat yellow gold bezel and 14 karat rose gold frame and bail
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.01 total carat weight, SI, I-J
- Ruby, approximately 0.05 carats (was not able to test due to setting, only determined via microscope)
- 1.82" length (including bail) 1.62" width
- Circa 1900. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Excellent.