This gorgeous antique ring is filled with chunky Old Mine cut diamonds and a light blue sapphire. Done in 18 karat yellow gold, cluster of diamonds feature twelve Old Mine cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.70 carats. Sitting at the center is a beautiful blue sapphire weighing approximately 2.58 carats. The open back and sides let light flow through and make the antique cut diamonds sparkle bright. The sapphire provides a subtle pop of color that looks good in any occasion. This ring is a future heirloom for generations to come. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Sapphire, approximately 2.58 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.70 total carat weight, VS-SI, J-L
- 0.53" length x 0.54" width
- Size 7.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910, shank a later addition.
- Condition = Excellent.