A stunning example of the Edwardian era jewelry! This ring features a very bright white transitional cut diamond, estimated 0.70 carat H-I color, SI2 clarity. This diamond was most likely replaced from an old European or old mine cut. The center diamond is buttercup set and surrounded by a sparkling halo swirl of diamonds. The mix of platinum and 18 karat gold really make these diamonds pop in the setting.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Transitional cut diamond center, approximately 0.70 carat, H-I, SI2
- Single and old mine cut diamonds, approximately 0.15 total carat weight
- 3.69 grams
- 0.50" length x 0.61" width
- 2.2mm shank near diamond setting, tapers down to 1.7mm
- size 6.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910, French hallmarks on back of the shank. Center diamond and few accent diamonds have been replaced over time.