This vintage sapphire pendant is a stunning piece that stopped us in our tracks. A 3.95 pear cut Ceylon Sapphire with beautiful faceting that shines in the light as the piece moves hangs from a cluster of three old cut diamonds. These stones drop down from an oval cut blue sapphire that's fixed onto a 14 karat yellow gold chain. The beautiful soft glow from the light blue Ceylon sapphire and the fiery sparkle of the old cut diamonds create an enchanting necklace that's perfect for any occasion. It's a beautiful piece that looks amazing on with a great subtle pop of color to accent any outfit. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite necklaces.
- 14 karat yellow gold chain and sapphire settings
- Platinum diamond settings
- Pear Cut No Heat Ceylon Sapphire, 3.95 carats, comes with EGL certification [400153407D]
- Oval Cut Sapphire, 1.43 carats
- Old Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.16 total carat weight, SI-I, H-J
- 16.5" length chain
- 1.17" length x 0.30" width (stone drop)
- Circa 1940, American.
- Condition = Excellent.