This ring was made by the jewelry house Chaumet of Paris. While the jewelry house dates back to 1780 we believe this ring was made circa 1960. The stunning band is made of sparkling single cut diamonds and bright blue sapphires in an eternity band style. The contrasting colors of the stones is further highlighted in the mixed use of metal. This ring is currently a size 5.5 and cannot be resized. We believe due to the wide style of the band this size would fit a ring size 5-5.25 best.
18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Single Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.80 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H
- Blue Sapphires, approximately 2.5 total carat weight
- 8.73 grams
- 7.27mm width 2.95mm depth
- Size 5.5, cannot be resized
Circa 1960, French. Eagle head and wolf head stamps (French domestic) on side of ring. Chaumet-Paris engraved on side of ring
- The sapphires have small chips and surface abrasions which are considered common signs of wear with a ring of this age.