This ring is a stunning deco display of stones, sure to provide just the right amount of geometric flair and sparkle to your finger day and night. The double halo is both two-toned in its stones and in the metal, featuring a warm ring around the rubies and a cooler platinum ring of milgrain around the outermost rose cut halo. This piece is subtle yet full of personality, just like whoever gets to wear it!
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old mine cut diamond center, approximately 0.17 carats, SI2, I
- Rose cut diamond halo, approximately 0.05 total carat weight, SI,H-I
- Rubies, approximately 0.12 total carat weight
- 0.47" length x 0.47" width 2.75mm width shank near head, tapers down to 1.2mm width
Ring size 7.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- circa 1930