This ring is a stunning and unique find! The center saturated green emerald is an octagonal step cut. The ring is made in platinum with sparking old mine and single cut diamonds throughout. The classic Art Deco geometric design lays flat on the finger and is comfortable for everyday wear. The ring is in excellent condition and we believe the hand dotted milgrain was touched up in the past to keep the design looking as new as it did when it was made circa 1930!
- Mix of Old Mine Cut Diamonds and Single Cut Diamonds (cannot differentiate, approximately 0.50 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- Green Emerald, approximately 0.60 carats
- 4.85 grams
- 17.52mm length x 10.90mm width of setting on top of finger
- 2.35mm width of shank near the setting, tapers down to 1.75mm width shank
- Size 5-5.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1930. No hallmarks.