At the center and done in 14 karat yellow gold is a gorgeous and vibrant prong-set emerald weighing approximately 0.40 carats. There are four prong-set diamonds at north, south, east, weighing an approximate total diamond weight of 0.16 carats. Beautiful and unique, this ring has an elegant feel. It looks fantastic on its own or paired with other favorites.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Emerald, approximately 0.40 carat
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.16 total carat weight, SI-I, I-J
- 0.45" length x 0.39" width
- Size 5.75
- Circa 1870. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Some oxidation. Emerald has a small chip, common for its age.