We love a navette shaped ring, especially when it's covered in all diamonds, like this amazing antique find! Dating back to Art Deco, this ring was crafted in 90% Platinum and 10% Iridium which was commonly used during this time period. The center of the navette features a beautiful Old European Cut Diamond weighing approximately 0.60 carats. It's decorated by smaller old cut diamond accents, weighing approximately 0.45 total carat weight. Measuring just over 1 inch in length, the elongated navette shape of the ring takes up great real estate on your finger. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring that looks amazing worn on any finger.
- 90% Platinum and 10% Iridium
- Old European Cut Diamond center, approximately, 0.60 carats, VS2, J-K
- Old Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.45 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-J
- 1.12" length x 0.47" width
- Size 5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1920
- Condition = Excellent.