This stunning ring is a great example of jewelry made in the early Victorian era, circa 1850! The old mine cut diamonds have higher crowns and very small tables common for diamonds from this time period. The sparkling diamonds are set in a blackened patina silver with an 18 karat yellow gold shank.
- 18 karat yellow gold and silver
- Old Mine Cut Diamond center, approximately 0.32 carats, SI1, J-K
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.45 total carat weight, VS-SI, J-L
- 4.03 grams
- 13.65mm length x 13.45mm width of stone setting on top of the finger
- Size 5.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1850. No hallmarks.