A gorgeous vintage ring from circa 1910. A chic two-toned piece, it's a substantial size and shape. Made from 14 karat yellow and platinum, the gorgeous design seamlessly lays across the finger and features approximately 1.30 total carat weight of old mine cut diamonds set in platinum. They create a beautifully uniform surface of sparkle. Framing the diamonds on either side and wrapping around the back is a 14 karat yellow gold band. With its unique design, this ring is a chic and special piece. A comfortable piece that looks chic dressed up or down. We love it worn alone for an understated look or styled alongside a handful of stacked rings for a "more is more" look.
- 14 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 1.30 total carat weight, SI1-2, K-M
- 0.37" length x 0.80" width
- Size 8.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.