A stunning cluster ring made during the Edwardian era. Sitting at center is a bright and beautiful aquamarine weighing 1.90 carats. The aquamarine is a gorgeous color and paired with the generous size, it's a super desirable stone. Bezel set and detailed with millegrain, the aquamarine is surrounded by a halo of 12 old mine cut diamonds. All set in 18k white gold with a yellow gold shank, it's a spectacular future heirloom. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- 18 karat yellow and white gold
- Aquamarine, approximately 1.90 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.95 total carat weight, VS-SI, I-K
- 3.25 grams
- 0.67" length x 0.60" width 2mm width shank near stone setting, tapers down to 1.2mm with under the finger
Size 7.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910. No hallmarks.