A beautiful sparkling bypass ring with a gorgeous combination of diamonds and pearl. At the center is a creamy beautiful round pearl with fantastic luster. Going across the angled design are Old Mine Cut Diamonds, weighing approximately 0.30 total carats. A super cool piece from Edwardian era, circa 1910, we love this ring worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
- 18 karat rose gold and platinum
- Pearl, 5.1mm round
- Old Mine Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.30 total carat weight, VS-SI, I-K
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.08 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
- 2mm width shank 1mm depth shank, under the finger 6.62mm depth setting (on top of finger) 0.43" length setting on top of finger
- 3.2 grams
- Size 8, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Circa 1910. French hallmarks on back of shank (owl and man's head)