A beautiful and unique antique diamond ring made using antique diamonds in an Edwardian style. The gorgeous Old European Cut Diamond weighing 2.19 carats, is beautifully set in a simple and classic bezel setting with delicate milgrain. The ring is crafted from platinum, creating amazing sparkle and shine. The band of the ring is decorated with old cut diamonds, providing extra glow. The timeless solitaire diamond is given a chic twist with this antique ring style . A gorgeous piece, the Old European Cut Diamond is a steadfast favorite and would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. The Old European Cut Diamond is the perfect choice for those who love antique stones. This ring is a timeless piece with a naturalistic style we love.
- Old European Cut Diamond center, 2.19 carats, VS1, I
- GIA Report No. 1429315293
- Old Cut Diamond accents, approximately 0.11 total carat weight, VS-SI, G-H
- The shank has snake bites (beads) addition to make the current ring size 4.5. Complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Modern antique recreation setting, using antique diamonds
- Condition = Excellent.