A beautiful vintage cluster ring with a breathtaking center stone. Victorian in style but made circa mid 20th century, the ring centers around a gorgeous estimated no heat Burma ruby measuring 1.01 carats. Surrounding the stone are 12 old mine cut diamonds, creating a cluster formation of 0.45 carats. The diamonds are set in platinum gold making them appear even whiter, while the rest of the piece is done in warm 18 karat yellow gold. The construction of the piece see a completely open back allowing light to pour through and make the piece glow. A favorite style in the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. A universally flattering design, this ring is a show stopper. It would make a fantastic engagement ring or a stunning ring to wear with your favorite pieces.
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- Burma Ruby, Heat Treatment, approximately 1.01 carats, GIA Report No 2235188711
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.45 total carat weight, VS-SI, H-I
12.25mm width on top of ring8.90mm width of setting
- 2.50 grams
- Size 6, We offer one complimentary resize and most rings can be resized. The size listed on the ring is the current size and any change from that is counted as the first complimentary resize. Each additional resize is $40 plus return shipping if needed. We can resize in quarter and half sizes. Please write the size you would like in the notes section during checkout.
- Antique reproduction. No hallmarks.