The ring is an vintage collectors dream! Made of a buttery 18 karat yellow gold, this emerald ring is unique. The center of the ring features a vibrant green emerald with a bright and captivating rich green color that draws your eye in. The emerald is certified by EGL. Set on either side of the emerald are sparkly old European cut diamonds totaling 0.90 total carat weight. The stones sit low to the finger, and the ring is overall extremely comfortable to wear. We love to wear this alone as a statement piece, as well as stacked with other favorites for a more is more look.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Green emerald, approximately 0.42 carats EGL 400164082D
- Old European Cut Side Diamonds, approximately 0.90 total carat weight, I-K, VS-SI
- Old Mine Cut Diamond Shank Stones, approximately 0.08 total carat weight
- Petite modern round brilliant accents, 0.02 total carat weight
- 2.77 grams
- Size 6.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1960