A vibrant bright green emerald, weighing approximately 0.60 carats, glistens and glows in the center of a halo of bright and sparkly old mine cut diamonds weighing a total of 0.16 carats. The ring is set in warm 14 karat yellow gold. We think that this makes the perfect alternative engagement ring as well as a beautiful everyday ring that provides a vibrant pop of color to any outfit. This lively ring is even more beautiful in person!
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Emerald, approximately 0.60 carats
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.16 total carat weight, I1, I-K
- 0.42" length x 0.35" width
- Size 4.75, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1910. No hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Metal shows signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.