The Enamel and Diamond Crescent Moon Pendant is a sweet pendant perfect for everyday wear. This pendant was inspired by some of the Victorian moons we had collected and sold in the past. The pendant is made of 14K gold and features graduating diamonds along the edge of the moon, set against hand mixed and painted enamel. This piece is customizable with different enamel color options. All of our necklace charms are set on our signature rectangle bail, the design allows for the charm to slide on most small to medium chains, and all of the chains we create. Each charm is custom hand-made to order in 2-4 weeks. Contact us to request a custom mixed color. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14K gold
- Approximately 0.30 total carat weight diamonds, VS-SI, G-H (with the star)
- Approximately 0.26 total carat weight diamonds, VS-SI, G-H (without the star)
- Pendant is 1.03 inch x .98 inch (26.17 mm x 24.90 mm)
- Gram weight is approximately 4.08
contact us for custom enamel color options
- Engraving category C. Click here to order hand engraving!