While this antique inspired ring is gorgeous and lively from the top, its side views are equally breathtaking with an ornate basket and rare french cut sapphire side stones. We cannot imagine wearing this ring without it catching your eye throughout the day. The cool hues of the stones are made even more crisp in the white gold and platinum settings, with a shank that tapers down to a comfortable, dainty inner. The center stone is certified and comes with a detailed GIA report upon purchase.
- Platinum and 18 karat white gold prongs
- Modern round brilliant center diamond, 2.11 carats, VVS1, Q-R
- Blue sapphires, approximately 0.80 total carat weight
- Petite old mine cut diamonds and modern round brilliant diamonds, approximately 0.17 total carat weight, SI, I-K
- 4.65mm width shank near diamond, tapers down to 1.2mm width under the finger.
Size 6.25. We offer one complimentary resize and most rings can be resized. The size listed on the ring is the current size and any change from that is counted as the first complimentary resize. Each additional resize is $40 plus return shipping if needed. We can resize in quarter and half sizes. Please write the size you would like in the notes section during checkout.