This antique garnet ring is an amazing find from circa 1864-1866. The deep red hue of the garnets work will with the petite rose cut diamonds set in two rows in between each of the garnets. We love how the garnets and diamonds are full finger coverage on this ring. Wear it alone or stacked with your other favorites, this ring is something to be worn and treasured.
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Garnet, approximately 0.80 total carat weight
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.04 total carat weight, SI2-I1, G-H
- Size 5.5, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1864-1866, Birmingham. Original hallmarks inside shank. NBS hallmarks.
- Condition = Very good. Metal has slight signs of oxidation, which shows the age of the ring. Common with a ring of its age.