Snakes have a long and rich history in jewelry dating back to Ancient Greece and Rome, where snakes were used to symbolize wisdom. The Victorians often used snakes to symbolize everlasting love, with a coiled snake in particular representing eternity. Queen Victoria herself had a snake ring from her beloved Albert.
The Snake Ring is part of our mini Snake Collection inspired by Victorian era pieces of the past. The ring features a vibrant colored stone set in the snake's mouth, in a simple and sleek bezel setting. A petite modern round brilliant diamond lies in place of the snake's eye for more sparkle and shine. The body of the snake is textured and feels cool to the touch. This ring is the perfect piece for those looking for a bold statement piece with a pop of color of your choosing. We love to stack these with our other pieces from the collection, and other personal favorites. You can also personalize this sweet ring with hand engravings on the inside. Each ring is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Pear Cut Colored Stones
- Petite Modern Round Brilliant Diamond, VS, G-H
- Total width on top of finger is 11.17 mm
- Gram weight is approximately 5.17 for size 7
- Ring sizes are available in quarter and half sizes. Please write the exact size you would like in the notes section during checkout.
- Engraving category B. Click here to order hand engraving!