This Georgian ring is an celestial ring perfect for a bold and powerful look. It features sparkly rose diamonds set in silver against beautiful transparent blue enamel, reminiscent of stars in the night sky. The ring also features a border of lustrous pearls that soften the look of this substantial piece. This style of ring was originally popularized by Marie Antoinette who was known to wear her own Bague Au Firmament almost every day, its opulence and beauty fitting for Versailles. This ring would make the perfect statement piece for everyday wear, and would be an amazing addition to any jewelry collection.
- 14 karat yellow gold and silver
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.06 total carat weight, SI, I-J
- Transparent Blue Enamel (Guilloche?)
- 1.32" length x 0.92" width
- Size 11, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1780
- Condition = Excellent.