This Georgian ring is a sweet ring perfect for the collectors statement piece. It features sparkly old mine cut diamonds set in the border against beautiful transparent blue enamel or glass, reminiscent of the night sky. The center of the ring features an amazing bright and sparkly elongated old mine cut diamond in a closed back setting weighing approximately 1.30+ carats. This antique diamond is cut very shallow and looks significantly larger than its estimated carat weight. This ring would make the perfect statement piece for everyday wear, and would be an amazing addition to any jewelry collection.
- 14 karat rose gold and silver
- Old Mine Cut Diamond center, approximately 1.30 carats, SI2, K-L
- Old Mine Cut Diamond halo, approximately 0.75 total carat weight, SI2-I1, J-M
- Translucent Blue Enamel
- 0.75" length x 0.65" width
- Size 7.25, complimentary ring resize available upon request. Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
- Circa 1830
- Condition = Excellent.