This buckle bangle is unlike any other antique find! The diamonds are petite sparkling rose cuts set in a white metal incased in a buttery 18 karat yellow gold buckle design. The bangle has a lovely filigree floral design throughout. The openness of the gold work gives the piece a feminine look and feel. It looks beautiful on its own or worn with other favorites. A gorgeous bracelet sure to be treasured heirloom piece.
- 18 karat yellow gold, unable to test white metal
- Rose Cut Diamonds, approximately 0.08 total carat weight, SI-I, I-K
- 18.8 grams
- 16mm width on top of the wrist 10mm width under the wrist
- Safety chain is 2.27 inches long
- Fits well on a 6.5-7.25 inch wrist size
Circa 1890. No hallmarks.