This 14 karat gold ring is another ring inspired by the “orange blossom wedding bands” that was prominent during the late Art Deco era. We always loved the detailed floral repoussé that is delicate and feminine. In between each cluster of flowers is a baguette diamond, set seamlessly into the band. The antique style finish accentuates the detailed floral engravings and mixed matte and high shine finish. A really lovely and special piece, they make a great wedding band, stackable ring, or stand-alone piece. Each ring is custom hand-made to order in 4-6 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- Approximately 2.45mm width
- 5 Baguette Diamonds, 0.31 total carat weight, VS1, G-H
- Polished to a mixed shine and matte finish for an antique look
- Width of band is 2.53 mm
- Ring sizes are available in quarter and half sizes. Please write the exact size you would like in the notes section during checkout.
- Contact us for options in 18K or Platinum.
- Engraving category B. Click here to order hand engraving!