The jade bubble pendant features a vibrant green jade set in a chunky yellow gold pendant, reminiscent of the retro era we love. Jade has been used in jewelry and Chinese sculptures since the Neolithic period, the mineral is valued for its color, durability, and beauty. The romanticism of travel and rich cultures has long been an influence over art and design. This style comes in 2 different sizes, both pairing amazingly with any of our other chain styles! We love a good statement piece, and this pendant is perfect for those who want a bold and powerful look. Each pendant is custom hand-made to order in 3-4 weeks. Requested modifications are subject to revised production timelines and pricing.
- 14 karat gold
- Jade Type C
- 8.5mm x 10.5mm Jade Cabochon (small size)
- Small pendant including bail is .82 inch x .45 inch (20.9 mm x 11.6 mm)
- Gram weight is approximately 4.6
- 11.5mm x 13.5mm Jade Cabochon (large size) *shown on model
- Pendant including bail is .92 inch x .57 inch (23.3 mm x 14.6 mm)
- Gram weight is approximately 5.2
- Engraving category B. Click here to order hand engraving!